Noir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The PvP engineer is awesome :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kotayo
Kotayo

The PvP engineer is awesome :D Empty
PostSubject: The PvP engineer is awesome :D   The PvP engineer is awesome :D EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:06 am

so yea im here to tell u about the PvP engineer....

if ur going PvP engineer ur gonna want to focus on the human form and not the mech form....meaning u want to lvl the skills that deal single target dmg such as "heavy artillery" and "brain drain"
at later lvls u might also want to put some lvls in ur own personal minion that explodes itself to deal dmg to ur enemies (it also reduces their pierce resistance by 20%)

for certificates u want to focus on crits and crit-dmg as well as the engineers ACC certificate
(myself i use hunters crit dmg, hunters LCK, engineers crit rate, engineers ACC, blade dancers crit rate and a malice decreasing certificate)

knowledge points i recommend starting with maxing the atk-speed and ACC (7 points in each) and then go for crit rate and crit dmg (which u should not bring over 15 coz they cost 3points for each lvl above that)

and that's pretty much all u need....after that when they increase the cap lvl u can do whatever u want and with ur engineer but i see these ase the basics for PvP engineers Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The PvP engineer is awesome :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Noir :: Gameplay Discussion :: Classes :: Ranged DPS :: Engineer-
Jump to: